Office Cleaners in Skelmersdale
At White Rose Cleaning Services Ltd
Searching for reliable office cleaners in Skelmersdale? White Rose Cleaning Services Ltd has more than 15 years of office cleaning experience, working with several national companies as well as smaller independent businesses.
Providing a clean office environment is a key component to a modern, effective organisation. Cleanliness is of paramount importance to a company’s brand persona and client perception. It also has a major role to play for employee health and wellbeing and can directly influence productivity through the prevention of absences from work.
The importance of commercial office cleaning
Did you know that:
- The average employee loses nine working days a year to sickness, some of which may be attributed to a lack of workplace hygiene.
- A typical office keyboard can carry up to 7,500 bacteria at any given time.
- Viruses such as the flu can linger on unclean surfaces such as work desks or electronic equipment for 24 hours.
- 60% of absences from work illnesses are contracted from dirty equipment in the office such as e-coli, staph and bacteria.
- With 65% of office workers sharing phones and computers, and with a whopping 25,127 germs per square inch found on just a telephone, employers need to take cleanliness seriously.
How clean offices can help workplace productivity
- Increased focus: In a clean working environment, you are less likely to be distracted by cluttered objects, and that greater level of concentration leads to more and better work being done.
- Less time wasted: A lot of time can be squandered when searching for documents in a messy work space. In cleaner, well-organised offices, paperwork can be tracked down easily and quickly.
- Less stress: A cluttered desk can result in you trying to focus on too many things at once, which lowers your stress threshold.
- Greater profitability: Instead of wasting time looking for documents, workers in a clean office get more work done, which helps with profitability in the long-term. The International Data Corporation found that untidy workplaces can lose out on £1.9 million a year from lost productivity owing to searching for documents.
- Less absenteeism: An unclean working environment could result in staff falling ill and a high amount of sick leave being taken. Clean workspaces should help to cut down on absenteeism.
- Improved morale: Employees in a clean working environment are naturally likely to be happier than those in untidy environments, and employees who are happy in their work are likely to get more done than those who dislike their job.
Contact White Rose Cleaning Services Ltd
If you’re looking for office cleaners in Skelmersdale or the surrounding areas, get in touch with our team today to discuss your organisation’s requirements. Alternatively, complete the contact form provided and we will be in touch as soon as possible. Feel free to browse our cleaning services.